To achieve alignment between messages to stakeholders (including customers) and sustainable results & transparency in sustainable reporting, on one side independent assessments and on the other side, the establishment of sustainability measurement system are required.
- At any point of the programme we are providing independent and objective answers to the following questions :
- Where are we?
- Do we achieve the expected targets?
- Are we ready to sustain the effort?
- Specific analysis : life cycle analysis.
- Measurement analysis
Before starting a sustainable programme, organisations have to establish the baseline and identify the improvement areas.
At any point of the programme, will we achieve the expected outcomes, as planned ?
- Independent assessment report
- Recommendation for improvements
- Presentation to senior management
- Sustainable Performance Indicators