A sustainability programme is set-up. Sustainability initiatives are managed through efficient project management. In the meantime, behaviour progressively changes by using change management approaches and management by example.
- Once programme objectives are defined and committed.
- Based on project management technics.
- With appropriate prioritisation process
Priority in roadmap of sustainability projects is crucial to maintain stakeholders commitment and to use efficiently planned resources.
- Implemented sustainable initiatives, with expected outcomes.
- Programme objectives are met.